Revelations made while at Jentel:
• Wyoming weather, much like Colorado, switches at will; snow one day, sun the next.
• with a dishwasher, kitchen clean-up is less a chore, more a game of Tetris.
• turkey vultures, from afar, look like big dogs.
• Steve Madden boots were probably not designed for use in actual snow and/or mud.
• SyFy shows the most god-awful made-for-cable horror movies ever, but I'll still watch them, enraptured.
• water softeners makes your post-shower skin feel like it has a sheen of oil on it.
• one can mark time by measuring the amount of snow that has filled the bootprint since the last time you went to the restroom.
• this shit won't write itself; and yet, shit remains exceedingly easy to write.
Current WCPD ration: 615.